Here’s your chance to win a Weekly Columnist position at TravelPride and $500!
We’re excited to launch our competition to find our next Weekly Columnist for TravelPride. We’re looking for someone who has a unique voice, strong writing abilities, and the ability to meet deadlines. Details of the competition are listed below:
The winner gets:
- A paid weekly columnist contract position for 3 months on TravelPride.org (this position is part-time and does not include benefits. This is a work-from-home, set your own schedule position)
- $500 cash!
Rules of entry:
- The work must be original
- The piece must be related to Travel and the LGBTQ community. We’re looking for original thoughts and ideas, so be sure to check out what’s already on our website!
- You must pay the $10 submission fee below before submitting your work to email@example.com
- Your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org must contain the following:
- Your original piece and a photo for your article (at least 1,400 px wide in high resolution)
- Your full name and contact details (phone, address)
- Your photo
- A completed writer release form (download here)
- Your order confirmation number from your submission purchase
- Submissions due by: December 31st, 2017
- Articles go live on our site: January 15th, 2018
- Voting ends February 15th, 2018 & winner is announced
To pay for your entry:
Interested in Guest Blogging?
Are you interested in contributing to TravelPride? We’re always looking for guest bloggers and new contributors! If you’d like to work with us, please email us at email@example.com with the following:
- A sample of your work, or a completed article and photo (at least 1,400 px wide)
- A short bio about you, and a recent photo
- Links to your social media channels
We’ll get back to you within 48 hours with more information or your publishing date.